TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THEORY IN A BOX SOLO AND STUDIO EDITIONS
Theory in a Box is an educational service of Bloomingdale School of Music
1) Bloomingdale School of Music hereby grants you (USER), upon full submission of payment and acceptance of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS, a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable single-user license to access the content and information available in Theory in a Box (TIAB) according to the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions. USER agrees that TIAB may be accessed by the authorized user only. TIAB may be accessed from any internet connection.
2) All content of Theory in a Box is the copyrighted intellectual property of Bloomingdale School of Music, except where otherwise noted, and may not be reproduced in any form except for in prescribed use in the course itself by the authorized USER. At no time may any portion of Theory in a Box be transferred to a server, storage device, or website.
3) USER may not make any attempt at reverse engineering of any code, design, or other content within TIAB.
4) TIAB accounts are assigned to one individual and may not be shared.
5) USER may not resell or otherwise provide accounts (including access keys, usernames, and passwords) to any party.
6) Bloomingdale School of Music will make appropriate efforts to protect data and produce daily back-ups, however no liability is assumed for data loss due to unexpected equipment failure or unauthorized use of TIAB.
7) Bloomingdale School of Music will not sell, rent, or otherwise share personal data collected during registration or at any point during the course and will make use of such information only for purposes necessary in the administration of TIAB.
8) USER will maintain access to TIAB for the longer of the following periods of time: a) One year from date of acceptance of these TERMS AND CONDITIONS; b) The time taken to complete the course plus an additional 30 days.